Saturday, November 2, 2013

The Pink Tree Is Up


Now how was I going to photograph these
little angels without a Christmas Tree?




Good excuse to get my tree down from the attic
I must admit having it in my studio 
is oh so inspiring...


The day after Halloween out came the tree!

 Halloween 1957 
I'm the little witch on the right, I have a feeling I was
not very happy being a witch when one of
my sisters was dressed as a Princess..
Hope you enjoyed your Halloween
We had a lovely time with our Grands
Today I went to an Estate Sale
next post I'll share my saturdayfinds
heres a sneak peek


Happy Fall ....
time to set our clocks back..
oxox,


6 comments:

Cindy said...

Love all those old baby things you snagged! You are ambitious to get your tree up so soon. Your ornaments are so cute.
I have a Halloween picture of me from the same year. I looked kind of shell-shocked in my cowgirl costume:)
Have a great Sunday!
PS - How is the recuperation going? My thoughts are with you!

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Oh lucky you to have your tree up already! I really miss having more room...

I always wanted to be a witch when I was little! :)

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

lol You don't look very happy in the Halloween pics, but you do look very cute!
I think I need to follow your lead and put up my little tree already. I need some inspiration too! Yours looks great!
Erica :)

vivian said...

those little ornies are so cute. I know I keep telling you that! I wish i had pics of my siblings and I from our halloweens. my parents werent really good about taking pictures. so funny that I basically live with a camera in my hand. you made an adorable little witch.
xoxo
vivian

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Your little angels look adorable dressing up your pink Christmas tree, Diane. And your old Halloween photos are wonderful!

RetroSandie said...

How cute you have your pink tree up! (I've been watching Hallmark Movies Channel Christmas movies, which are inspiring me, when I'm not crying my eyes out! (You know Hallmark!! LOL) I love those cute little angels, too!! And non-smiling or not, you sure were a cute little witch!!!!
Hugs!