Monday, February 24, 2014

A Tisket a Tasket Lot's of Vintage Baskets

I'm not kidding with the title to this Post!
This is just one of the
Vintage Picnic Baskets


That stores my out of hand way too many... collection
of Vintage Party Favor Baskets..

Now really what's a girl going to do with
all of these..
It's time to get rid of some and it
couldn't be better timing then Spring


I'll be adding little groupings of
these Sugar Sweet Baskets to my
Etsy Shop this week...


Perfect way to add some Vintage Goodness
to any Occasion



And then in the wee hours I'm working on my
Springtime Goodies


Happy Monday~

A Big California Hug

7 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

What a glorious collection of nutcup party baskets. Bring on spring and all your pretty creations!

vivian said...

love those little party baskets! I will be watching your etsy, cause I would like a few to play with! If I miss them when you post them, please let me know.
happy Tuesday
xoxo
vivian

LBP said...

Wow! You really do have a ton of those! It's funny I never see those at estate sales around here. They work perfectly with you beautiful creations!

Linda

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Those little baskets transport me back to my girlhood birthday parties! ♥

Laurie said...

Pretty sweet indeed! :)

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Such a pretty collection of them!! Those little baskets are so cute!! :) Wishing you a lovely day!! xo Holly

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Wowzers...did I add to that collection?