Sunday, February 23, 2014

Colors of Spring

Feeling The Love of Spring....


I was so excited to get a request for a custom order
for 2 Banners with a Spring Theme~
I'm really enjoying working with all
The Happy Colors of Spring


I was pushing myself to get my Studio
a little more organized...
so at least I could find things when I
needed them, all the Crepe ruffles are
in their place...



Speaking about "Happy" checkout these sweet
Spring Pajamas that Tammy is modeling!
A couple days ago a little package arrived from a dear
blogger friend.. Linda from LBP Sews

She too has aTammy and she loves making
doll clothes for her, in Linda's last post
she talked about having the Wintertime Blues
so pay her a visit to send her some cheer!

And now on to some of
the latest Treasures I have found...


Sweet Paper Doll Thrift Store Find..


This PINK Yo Yo Clown
was from a local Estate~


Pink Plush Bunny also from an Estate Sale


And this Vintage Lefton Birthday Girl
had the Birthday numbers broken off
so I scored her for almost nothing
brought her home broke off the rest of the
numbers and then added some fluff!
She's got a whole new life!
Don't you just love to up-cycle?
I sure know I do!
Off to Babysit today thanks for stopping by

Big Hugs From California,

10 comments:

Art and Sand said...

I love all your sweet spring and Easter goodies. Your posts have such lovely eye candy and make me recall moments from my childhood.

How fun that you have so many grands to play with. I can't wait to have grandchildren to spoil and do crafts with.

Musings from Kim K. said...

What a cheery post. Your colors are definitely full of lots of spring. Keep the pastels coming! Love the outfit for your Tammy doll. When I saw it on her blog, I knew it was headed your way. Your Lefton Birthday girl's makeover is perfect. Happy Sunday. Happy babysitting!

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

What a sweet banner and great finds! A Pink yo yo clown! ♥

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Pink is such a happy color! I haven't been to an estate sale for a couple of months! Between the crappy weather and $$$...
Hoping to go to some soon!
Your designs make my day! Hope you are doing GREAT!!!
warmly,
deb

Laurie said...

Just what I needed, all those pretty spring colors! We are buried under snow here! :)

Rosie said...

Thanks for your colorful post! With the world outside so brown and grey you photos are a much needed shot of eye candy!
love, rosie

HollyC said...

Your post is just what I needed-so Springy! My daffodils are starting to bloom :) So sweet that you saved the birthday doll from the trash. I love to find broken china figurines that way I don't feel guilty altering them. Love the Spring banner. Love Tammy's pjs looks like she is ready for a slumber party. Happy early Spring, Holly

LBP said...

Aww. Your Tammy looks adorable in her new pj's with her pink bow in her hair! I love the custom banner and am so glad to be playing with Spring crafts! Not much longer now.

Blessings

Linda

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Such sweet finds and love your pretty banners!! So cute!! Such a lovely springy post this is!! :) xo Holly

Laura Adams said...

Hello Diane!
I hope everything is well with you :)
I love that you are thinking Spring ....and my what you did with that little lefton girl to fix her up...she sure is sweet! I also love your banners you are truely gifted! We have another snow storm on its way here :( ...
A visit to your blog is just what I needed...to focus on spring.
((HUGS))