Monday, February 10, 2014

Now Who Doesn't like Spring

Colors of Spring all over the Studio~


Ok all the Reds are put away...
And now it's nothing but Pastel colored
bling all over the Studio~


I worked on a couple of PINK Banners
and now I'm working on a couple
of Spring Banners for a custom order
I'll share those on my next post..


These Pink Banners are perfect for a
Little Someone Specials Room..


Now how do you like these little Lambie-Pie treasures
I found the trio at a local Estate Sale
I remember these from the 60's hanging
in every child's Nursery~


Oh yes, before I forget I had the best mail day a crafting
girl could ever have!
When I got home from babysitting a couple of peeps
There was this Big Box on my porch...

It was a box full of supplies from
my sister Carrie in Oregon..

She recently moved and had to clear out
her craft room so she filled up
a box with things she just knew I would enjoy! 


I'm telling you.. in spite of fighting off a bit of a
cold which all 8 of the Grands have had at least
once and some twice through this flu season


(Now this only 5 of the 8 grands that had stuffy running noses!)


Wyatt, Blake, Lizzie, Amelie and Lylah


I'm feeling very lucky... counting my blessings
everyday...
always looking for the Rainbows


Big Hugs from California~

15 comments:

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Huge hugs back at you...I am so happy you liked all the goodies - by the looks of your wonderful creations, you are putting them to good use already! ♥♥♥ your sister, Carrie

vivian said...

spring crafting! soon to come here too. love all those sweet little faces. How precious they all are!
I saw that Carrie is back to blogging, its nice to "see" her again.
have a great week my creative friend!
xoxo
vivian

Musings from Kim K. said...

You always make the most beautiful things. I'm completely smitten with how you used that baby stroller with your Easter chicks. Too too sweet! What fun your grands must have with you!

Laurie said...

Lots of pretty! Can't wait for spring here! So tired of snow! :)

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

aww...such sweet little grandkids you have! Mine is "so grown up" at 11 years old...
Love the Spring creations and can't wait for all the snow to melt around here!
Warmly,
deb

Cindy said...

All of your pretty spring crafts is sure uplifting to see! Our temperature right now is -15! I can use all the spring I can find:)

Curtains in My Tree said...

What a box of goodies and love seeing those adorable grandkids laying on the floor in sleeping bags watching movies i'm sure.
I bet craft day at your house is like being at a craft store class LOL

Blessed Serendipity said...

Oooh cute creations for Easter - so cute! Happy valentines day!

xo Danielle

Dorothy Crutchfield said...

I love your Easter creations, they are so pretty!
And what gorgeous grandchildren you have, I'm so jealous, I don't have any! You are blessed,
hugs to you too,
Dorothy

Margaret said...

You are just the queen of spring crafting with those lovely creations! Love the grand babies! Sending you hugs and valentine wishes. I visited your sister's blog and became a follower! Maggie

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Sweet treasures from the first photo to the last! What a fun grandma you are! Just look at the smiles on those sweet faces. :)

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

It's wonderful to see so much pretty pastels. We've had nothing but snow for months. We had lost power for 4 days, just got it back Sunday morning. Lost TV/internet/phone for 7 days and just got that back Monday. It's exactly a week after the first storm and they're calling for another massive one tonight. So tired of snow and very worried about losing power again. Thank God we had my parents to stay with, but the whole thing was very frustrating and nerve-wracking. Scrolling through blogs like this makes me remember that Spring WILL be here someday!

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

What a sweet post! I love your Easter decorations!! They're just too adorable!! :) I'm starting my thinking/crafting process in that direction too! :) Valentine hugs! xo Holly

LBP said...

I have been busy Easter crafting during all this snow we have had. I love looking at your pastels!

p.s. I have something for your Tammy doll! If you would like to e-mail me your address, I will send it on!

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Ha! I followed the cute blue lambs over from Pinterest! I can't believe you found them at a sale! Boy are they cute or what? And so are your grandbabies! I'm happy to see that you're feeling well and crafting up a (spring) storm!
Erica :)