Thursday, March 20, 2014

First Day of Spring

Looking a little bit more
like Spring...


I don't know about you but I'm sure
in the mood for Spring...
Looking forward to all the flowers in bloom


Last weekend when I went out to our local
Garage Sales I found Vintage Christmas..
Can you imagine... but I had to snag them


This year I really haven't found much Vintage
Easter Goodies at our local shops and sales...


But it's just as well I really need
to use all the stuff I already have...

Otherwise it's going to start looking
like a hoarders Studio...


I plan on starting to decorate a bit around 
the House this weekend
It's so much fun to see the Grands reaction
to all the Decorations..
And I always set aside some goodies
That they can play and decorate with too...

Happy Spring dear friends~


13 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Darling, darling, darling! Bring on the Easter parade!

PS. I think I have a hoarders studio. Or, it definitely needs a good cleaning.

Laurie said...

Happy Spring! It's been a long winter! :)

Hazel McMahon said...

Thank you for the lovely uplifting images!! Your blog makes me smile and there is nothing wrong with hoarding things that make you happy :) Hazel

Margaret said...

Happy Spring Diane! I think we as crafters we have a bit of hoarding in us anyway :) Hugs! Maggie

acorn hollow said...

holy cow that is a lot of Christmas to find in one weekend!!! I need to move.
Cathy

Cindy said...

Those Santas were a great find, but I really don't want to think about winter! Happy Spring!

vivian said...

awwww!! sweet spring colors.. bunnies and chicks..
have a great weekend!
xoxo
vivian

LBP said...

Happy Spring! I love all your pastel and springy creations! Good score on those vintage Santa's. There has been only a couple estate sales this entire year around me. I think this dreadfully long winter has done everybody in.

Blessings

Linda

Rosie said...

Just lovely! Vintage Easter is SO hard to find!
rosie

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

It is hard to find Easter goodies. I may have to keep mine instead of selling them.
Always fun to see your sweet creations!
warmly,
deb

Jean Knee said...

I always leave your blog feeling so happy from your sweet creations...love

Laura Adams said...

Hi Diane! How are you? I am also a craft supply hoarder still trying to organize what I have so I can create to my full potential :)

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Happy Spring! (hopefully ours will get here soon!) Love all your sweet cuties!! :) Have a lovely day! xo Holly