Friday, March 14, 2014

Fridays Thrift Store Finds

Look what I scored at the Salvation Army
Thrift Store!


Penny Brite Beauty Salon...
of course it's not complete, missing the retro hair dryer

This one below was sold on E-bay 
and it's more complete


 Then in another Bag was these parts to
Penny Brite's Kitchen Set
So retro and so cute!


And here is how it would be if it had been complete



Regardless I was pretty happy to have found 
what I did and who knows maybe more will
turn up one day...

And now onto what's Cookin


A couple of days early but I just could
not wait! Once the local markets 
advertised Corn Beef and cabbage
at a price you can't refuse...


Well we just had to have some! 
And it was delicious~

I hope to find more treasures
On Saturday... promise to show & tell
Hugs, 

8 comments:

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

You've got a good eye, Diane! I love the retro doll furniture!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What a fabulous find! My heart started racing and I'm so happy for you! Enjoy your weekend! Hugs, Diane

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Oh my goodness those are so cute! What a great find!! :) Yum, we'll be cooking some Monday! xo Holly

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Dontcha love finding vintage toys? They're my favorite things to find.
Ya know, being 3/4 Irish, you'd think I liked corned beef and cabbage. yukka! Potatoes though, I do love me some potatoes!

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Wow!
I think I need to be more diligent about digging through the toy sections!

Blessed Serendipity said...

Lucky you and so cute. Enjoy your dinner tonight. Happy St. Patty's day.

xo Danielle

Laura Adams said...

What great finds! Lucky girl :)

Musings from Kim K. said...

I would have been doing a snoopy dance of joy finding that furniture. What fun for your Tammy doll!