Sunday, March 9, 2014

Let's All Spring Forward

Oh yes I'm deep into all
the wonderful pastel Colors of Spring~


This little tabby cat I've been busy  
working on today..
 "The Babysitter"

I just love all the happy colors of Spring!


My Girlfriend and I finally notched out some
time to spend together and exchange our
Christmas Gifts...
Can you believe it took that much time...

But it was well worth the wait!

Here is just a few of the goodies I received!
It's amazing how much we knew just
what the other would love!


The cookbook is just perfect for me
I'm going to enjoy all the stinkin
cute recipes for my Grand peeps

Check out the "Sleepover Cake"


My Girlfriend Carol Ann has a Etsy Shop
and it is full of Handmade and Vintage Goodies
she is a talented artist in so many different medias
right now she has been working with clay
check out these amazing beads...


Pop on over to her Shop Bomb Pop
and see what's new! She's always
busy creating so you never know
what you might find!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woot!
Thanks for the Featurette, girlfriend....
I love our Christmas in March, too!
Spring Ahead, indeedy ~
ox,
BombPop

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

When it comes to making girl time, it's better late than never! The cookbook is adorable, and your grandpeeps are going to love that cake!

Your spring kitties are adorable!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

ANYTIME is the best time to get together with your girlfriend!
I'm feeling like spring is coming, finally!
warmly,
deb

Musings from Kim K. said...

Your gifts are wonderful. You'll have to share pictures from that sweet cookbook. I'm completely smitten with your spring-inspired creations.

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Hi Diane! Oh, I miss Blog Land so much! It's always nice to grab a beverage (in this case, Coors Light!), sit back, and take it all in.
Bring on the pastels! Bring on spring! just can't take this winter any more.

Elyse said...

SCREAMING over the babysitter!

so adorable here, as always!

happy march wishes!

xo
elyse

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Ooo! Fun presents! I spy something from Cath Kidston... and is that a pink lunch tray?

Curtains in My Tree said...

I always enjoy spending time with my best friend also when we finally get around to our gift exchange days.
I have a birthday box all ready for her

love the sweet kitty cat babysitter also all the pretty colors