Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Saturdays Local Estate Sale Finds

Just wanted to share some of the Vintage Goodies
I bought at last Weeks Local Estate Sale~

Once I photograph them I will be slowly 
adding them to my Shops


WOW... it's kinda hard to imagine that no one
in the Family wanted to keep this..

Wilma and Fredricks Wedding Cake Topper
and her veil and a nut cup 
under glass... this bit of History is priceless

Along with a hand written note~


Lovely Southern Belle Figurine / planter
made by Lefton...


These two little bisque dollies...


Oh yes a charming wooden high chair
for my dolly the Grand peeps play with~
Just the perfect size~


And yet another bit of sweetness under glass....
She is so dang cute!!


The Victorian Pincushion and the ceramic
miniature water pitcher were also
form the same Estate...

But the sweet little lamb was
found at the Salvation Army Thrift Shop


I must say I had a very good week
of Treasure Hunting....
Keeping in mind there is always more to be found

It's April Fools Day Today..
any tricks up your sleeves?

7 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

I can't believe no one in the family wanted that wedding couple. That's absolutely priceless. You really did find some amazing treasures. That lamb is precious and I'm always a sucker for dolls that can be made-over. Good for you!

Shirley Hatfield said...

I was surprised to see that Fred and Wilma were married in the 40's...I thought they had been a couple since the Stoneage...lol! It makes me kind of sad when such keepsakes are forsaken by the family. But I know when my fellow vintage lovers acquire them, they have gone to a loving home.

Laurie said...

Ahh, great haul! I really love that little lamb!Perfect for Easter! :)

acorn hollow said...

I am shocked you found all that great stuff especially the sweet lamb.
Cathy

Curtains in My Tree said...

What great finds I can see them all over here in my house. I really like the wedding dolls under glass. It always amazes me how family doesn't want what we think is special family heirlooms to be cherished. I think maybe because my family never had such items to be cherished

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

The keepsakes under glass are priceless...
Fun finds. Found just a few things lately. Nothing very exciting.
warmly,
deb

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

I also can't believe nobody wanted to keep that cake topper. It makes me sad!
LOOOOVE that lamb you found!
She shoots - she scores!