Monday, June 30, 2014

Always On The Lookout

Like the Title says....
I'm literally always on the lookout


Looking for certain "Search" words...

"DOLLHOUSE"
being one of them....


So on Friday night in my search on Craig's list
this is what I came across...
Was it still available was my question to the seller?

And then that was it ... 
I went to bed and totally forgot about it!
Now that was until Saturday around 2:00 in the afternoon
....Checking e-mail a response
at 6:30 AM "yes we do my wife will be home give
her a call to arrange a time to come by"

Ok now I've come to my senses somewhat... 
do I really need another doll house? 
The price is right I kept
telling myself (asking price $10)

But I've got one and Our house is really 
kinda on the small size where will I put it
and what would my Mr.Honey say??????

So I put it out there on Facebook
asked my Friends you know the ones we
have.. they are just like us...
All I got was "Go for It"  "It's a Steal"
"It's not a collection unless you have three"


I was honest I showed my friends a picture of the
house I already had... no hiding the truth...



That really didn't seem to phase any of them...
Now How could I not get it with all the Girls rooting for me.. right?
We are now in this together...

So.....here she is


The Mini Mansion is now All Mine! (ours)
oxox,

13 comments:

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Girls just wanna have fun!

Margaret said...

Oh how lovely! I love my house and can't wait to furnish it. One is never enough so enjoy!

vivian said...

what a great find! now the fun part.. filling it up!
have fun Diane!
xoxo
vivian

Musings from Kim K. said...

I have seven dollhouses. I keep finding places to tuck them. I'm so glad you rescued it. It was a STEAL for that money. It's very sweet too. Have fun playing!!!

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I would have done the same thing! Now I want a close-up tour of your furnished dollhouse, Diane! Pretty please? : )

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Congrats on the new house! :D

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

What a wonderful find! Now you have a mini neighborhood! So sweet.

Laurie Duncan said...

I'm sure you are glad you didn't pass that one up! What a steal! :)

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

LOL!! We are a funny group of gals!
Have fun with it.
How is your craft room coming along?!
Happy 4th!
warmly,
deb

Dorothy Crutchfield said...

I'm jealous, I only have two!! I love your new mini mansion!
~Dorothy~

Blessed Serendipity said...

How exciting! You know you couldn't possibly pass it by at that price. We always seem to find a place for the stuff we love.....right? Can't wait for a tour.

xo Danielle

Jean Knee said...

Oh, I love it. I've always wanted to start a dollhouse

Corey Moortgat said...

It's wonderful, Diane! And you can't beat the price! You'd better be careful- I started out slowly with my collection, but then it picked up speed and I've now got probably close to 20 houses!! They're a little addictive!