Thursday, June 19, 2014

Where Have I been?

Well here is a little peek into my World..


I've been a crafter out of sorts I must admit..
My Studio/ Craft Room has been empty for a couple
of months now...
So absolutely no crafting goin on here...


But today that will all change we are having new carpet installed!
I'm sure you will remember me talking about my latest
obsession with a Doll House so in my search
to find more miniatures to fill it up I ran across
a gal that was selling boxes full of doll house miniatures!


In fact 8 file boxes full what a score more then enough
I couldn't believe my luck!
There's a lot of duplicates so I'll be selling
some pieces in my Etsy Shop
And I will share some pictures 
with my next post I promise ....
Well off to wait for the carpet installers...
tick...tock

Big California Hug~

14 comments:

Mari said...

Wow great score finding all those doll house items for your doll house!,, I hope your rug turn out beautiful ;-)

Smiles~
Mari

Cindy said...

HI Diane - good to hear from you again! Lucky you, a great find and new carpet. I'm sure you'll be glad to get you craft room back!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

A fresh new start in your craft room! Awesome!
Looking forward to seeing it all done.
warmly,
deb

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Score! I can't wait to see photos of your dollhouse once you've got it furnished! Although I imagine you're going to have your hands full getting your studio back together after the new carpet is installed. Have fun with it, Diane!

Laurie Duncan said...

Can't wait to see your craft room when it's all done! :)

Musings from Kim K. said...

Welcome back! You've been missed and I can't wait to see more of the craft room and those amazing miniatures! You know I'm jealous and very happy for you! Have fun playing with your dollhouse!

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Well, Happy Birthday to ME, Diane's back in town!!!

LBP said...

I am so glad you posted as I have been thinking about you and wondering what was going on!!

Great score on those boxes of doll house furniture, wow, that's a lot of furniture!

Blessings

Linda

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

What a great score!! Looks like lots of potential and cute things in those boxes!! Can't wait to see your craft room!! :) Happy weekend! xo Holly

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Have fun reorganizing! ♥

Corey Moortgat said...

Wow! What a great score with all the dollhouse furniture! Can't wait to see what's hiding in there!

donna said...

SCORE! You lucky girl. That is awesome that you found all those great miniatures.
Hugs
donna

jody said...

Hi Diane, thank you for stopping by and your kind words! For some reason your blog wasnt coming uo on my bloglovin but now it is! I have missed you! Enjoy your day!!

April said...

Whew! I was so afraid for you, that you were terribly sick and in the hospital. I know you've been fighting cancer, so I was glad it was carpet that was the issue, and not illness! Good luck with that doll house! Decorate to your hearts content!