Tuesday, August 5, 2014

October Crafting In August!

Well in my last post I shared
all my goodies for October Crafting..


I did manage to get the old glue gun
back in action!

In between work and taking care of grand-peeps

The past couple of months these 
two grands daddy has been
out on tour so I try and help our daughter
out so she can have some adult time..




One of my latest Salvation Army finds...
Picked up this Picture last week to
hang in my Studio such a deal for $3.99


I think it's very important that we support
each others endeavors..

I want to introduce you to Holly some of
you already know her but to the ones that don't....

Holly over at Cutie Pie Cottage
Creates these totally unique and darling
"Rag Ball Garlands"


She loves Custom orders and makes yours
to the colors you have requested..

Her price is so reasonable


$20 and that includes Shipping!


And besides all of that she's a sweetie
and like most of us generates some of her income
making and selling her wares..
Please do pay her a visit and tell her I said hi!

oxox,

8 comments:

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Oh I love that little rock "waterfall" is it yours?
I love the sound of moving water.

Thank you so much for the shout out for my garlands! ♥

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

So cute Diane!! I'm excited to start fall/Halloween crafting too, I'm not wishing summer away just yet though! :) Your grands are so cute, I bet they do keep you busy!! So nice of you to give her some "adult time!" :) Holly's garlands are pretty sweet!! :) xo Holly

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Hi Diane! Been away at Wildwood, NJ the past week. Good to be back home, but do miss taking walks down to the beach at night. So glad to see you crafting for Fall!!! Yummy!

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Your little Fall girl, is almost as cute as your Grandchildren!
That piece of Butterprint Pyrex almost looks green in the picture?

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

She is a cute little Halloween girl. I have one of Holly's garland in my craft room!
Your grand's are growing up!
How's the real estate market?! It's been much better for hubby this year. Very thankful!
warmly,
deb

Musings from Kim K. said...

Although I'm not ready to say goodbye to summer, I do have Halloween and fall crafting on the brain. Love your sweet creations. PS. I'm honored to own one of Holly's garlands. It's hanging in my craft room window.

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Your holiday creations always make me smile, Diane. With the cool weather we've been having, it almost seems like the end of September here! Your grandchildren are adorable and you are such a nice grandma to give your daughter some alone time. We've got our two oldest grands coming to stay next week, and I can hardly wait! Enjoy the summer!

The rag ball garlands are adorable! I'm off to visit....

Theresa said...

Precious little ones:) I know you are enjoying some time with them! Love those sweet creations, I will go visit her site! LOVE that bargain canvas print! What a find! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!