Monday, October 13, 2014

A Halloween Swap

I must say it's been a very long
time since I joined in on a Swap!


But this time I was kinda convinced to play
by my daughter Breezy

and in all honesty since the two hostess's
are so dear


I wanted to Play!

"Ghouls & Ghosts & Glamour Girl Swap!"
Design, Create or Purchase
Sparkly Glamourous Halloween Jewelry
or Accessory!


Right up my alley and I about fainted when
I got the name of my Partner..
 Kris Hurst I have always loved her style.
I promise to keep you in the loop when I get
my package I'll be sure to share some pics.

Well I'm off to finish putting my package together!
Big California Hug!
Love,

7 comments:

Margaret said...

I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to see what you receive cause I know you do such fabulous stuff! Love what you showed us :) Maggie

Sally Annie Magundy said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting, so sweet of you.

You lucky! I saw Jessi's swap announcement and wished I had the courage to join. And oh my gosh, Kris Hurst for a partner - I'm so excited for you, like it's happening to me LOL. I'll enjoy following along and seeing the wonderful things you make for each other.

Happy week to you!

vivian said...

I had fun with this swap too!
cant wait to see what you got.. and what your made! I love Kris too, all of her stuff is awesome.
I forgot to take pics of what I made!!! hopefully my partner will take a good pic.
happy day!
xoxo
vivian

Heidi@TheMerryMagpieVintage said...

I'm mailing out my package today for the same swap! Can't wait to see what Kris made for you--I've liked her stuff for years and years. And can't wait to see what YOU made for her! :)

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

So fun to join! Your packaging looks so cute, can't wait to see what you got and sent! :) Have a great day!! xo Holly

cottage_Charm52 said...

You lucky ducky!! I love her style too! I have some of her things, and just love them!! Can't wait to see what you make for each other!

Hugs,
Debbie

Laurie Duncan said...

That looks like a fun swap, I haven't done one in quite a while either. Just too much on my plate right now! :)