Thursday, October 9, 2014

Sneaking In Holiday Crafting

Busy in The Studio in the evenings~


Finally the weather has cooled down a bit...
and I can actually enter my "Studio" without dying of the heat!

oh and if for any reason you are looking for my
PREVIOUS POST well I freakin deleted it by accident!

I think it's just a matter of not posting enough
that I've gotten rusty...
It can't have anything to do with the fact
that I had another Birthday...
No.... sharp has a tack!!
Thats me alrighty!!


Wow how time flies...
Some days I still feel like I'm in my 20's imagine that!
and then some mornings when I get out of bed
I kinda get a reality check!

I climbed up into the famous "ATTIC"
and dragged down a tub of Christmas crafting goodies

Oh yeah you heard me "Christmas"


So I'm actually able to complete a few of the 
Holiday Banners I had started..

The sweet PINK one below was an any
Occasion Banner and I've just
mailed that off to it's new home~


If you know me then your used to me sharing some of my 
latest Thrift Shop Treasures..
These 2 pairs of glasses are a recent find...


Clear glass so I can wear them anytime



You know what 
I think I'll hang onto them for a bit
kinda fun!

Have a Great Weekend
Happy Treasure Hunting!
ox

12 comments:

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

You should definitely keep the fun glasses, Diane. Happy belated birthday! Your little creations are as adorable as ever and I'm glad you're getting some cooler weather so you can create!

Vickie

Rosie said...

You look adorable in those glasses! Yes, you need to keep those! :)

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

HAPPY
BIRTHDAY!!
I do hope it was a fun day!
Love the glasses! Fun for Halloween.
Darling Christmas banners.
warmly,
deb

Leslie said...

great finds!! I love the christmas banner.. You are so talented.
Have a great weekend.

Cindy said...

Love those glasses!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Loving all the sneak peeks on IG too. Your banners are just beautiful. So many fun details. Love those glasses!!

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Cute! You and your crafts! :)

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Your new creations are so so cute and sweet!! LOVE your new glasses, what great finds!! Such pretty colors too! And of course a lovely picture of you too!! Have a wonderful weekend! xo Holly

Laurie Duncan said...

Happy Birthday! those glasses look great on you, and your banners are adorable! :)

Fran. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND I AM DIGGIN THE NEW GLASSES ALOT!! You sure look adorable in them!!! XOXO Love Fran.

cottage_Charm52 said...

Never too early for Christmas crafting! Love the glasses too!
Have fun!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Corey Moortgat said...

I love the Christmas banners you're making! Especially the cream/antique gold ones- so pretty!! ANd you're rocking those glasses pretty well- I think you should keep them!