Monday, November 10, 2014

Deck The Craft Table... with lot's of Goodies

Tis the Season.... to get the Studio messy...


Oh yes bringing out all the bits of goodness
to add and embellish and just like magic the table top gets
smaller and smaller leaving very
little work space..
In fact I'll have to take a picture of just that next time!


At some point I've got to make myself stop and just get reorganized
to be honest that gives me an energy boost!
I get all refreshed in my thinking..
and amazing things happen like I can find things again....


These are a few of the Holiday Treasures I've been
working on and adding to my Shop





I guess to some it might seem too early to think
about Christmas Crafting but for me
with my Big Girl Job, 8 grand-peeps
 a Husband and our dog Charlie
Time seems to fly by!

Thanks for stopping by~

9 comments:

Margaret said...

I always enjoy seeing what you create in your magical work space. A nice perfect neat work area may not be as creative! Have fun! There's always time for clean up later! Maggie

Laurie Duncan said...

Oh, all those sweet Christmas goodies! You must be having a blast! It's def. not too early! :)

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

It's fun to see your work space and new goodies that you sell! Nice photo.
How's business???
warmly,
deb

Dorothy Crutchfield said...

Your messy looks neater than my clean!
You make the prettiest things, they look like magic!
Dorothy

vivian said...

I wish I could start christmas crafting... so many bear orders to work on though.. which I am grateful for.. I just need some medicine to help me stay focused! LOL!! Love your little christmas girls. I may catch up to you in the grand peeps department one of these days.. I have 4 and one more arriving in jan. plus two steps!
have a great week Diane!
xoxo
vivian

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Loving your "messy" table! So pretty!! And of so very cute!! Enjoy crafting! xo Holly

Jean Knee said...

it's never too early for Holiday crafting. love your kittens and little girls, I could just sqeeze their cheeks

Musings from Kim K. said...

It's never too early for Christmas crafting and we are enjoying it all very much! Christmas hugs!

Blessed Serendipity said...

Your creations are so cute displayed together. They look ready for a party!

xo Danielle