Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Handmade Christmas Treasures

I've been busy like I'm sure most of you 
that work Craft Shows,
have either an Etsy Shop or retail space
Creating Christmas Treasures~


I completed these three Ornaments
using Jello/ tin molds
now I just want to add a bit of
Mica to add a little more
"Christmas Magic"




I have also started selling my 
Custom colored bottle brush trees in my Etsy Shop
Signature PINK


And Vintage white with
actual Vintage large mercury  glass
beads for ornaments~


I just know time is going to fly by
once Thanksgiving arrives
so I better stay on track and
keep busy ...... And it's just about time
to start decorating around here!

8 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Aww..they are cute!
The real estate market has slowed down. This was a way better year than the past few! Thankful for that.
warmly,
deb

vivian said...

so cute Diane. I love all your happy little creations. Ive not created anything christmasy yet. too many bear orders! but hopefully Im on top of it and will get a few days to play my own games soon!
have a great day!
xoxo
vivian

Margaret said...

Love the cute little faces and what you put them in. So festive and pretty! Maggie

Laurie Duncan said...

Cute! I especially love the first one! :)

Shirley Hatfield said...

I just love tart tins/ jello mold/ cookie cutter decorations! I love the little red girl in the top picture...she sure appeals to me!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Such beautiful creations and you have a very special pink in your signature trees.

vintagegirl said...

So adorable! Wishing you lots of sales this holiday season:) Sharon

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Yes, I have been busy Christmas crafting too and making good sales!

I love the white tree!