Thursday, November 27, 2014

Pastel Christmas Decorations

Soft Pastel Colors for Christmas




I love the Traditional Colors for Christmas decorating
but I also love the soft pastels..
So that being said I have been creating things this
year both ways...


Todays post I'm sharing a little bit of my Pastel goodies!


You see I've got my PINK tree happening in my Studio
"Girl Power"
(i've just started decorating it so looks a little bare)


Have a Great Weekend
I have much to be Thankful For...


oxox


9 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Pretty tags! Pink works for Christmas. Your little creations make me smile.
Happy Thanksgiving.
warmly,
deb

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Loving all the pastels here! Those tags are beautiful!
Well Done! :)
Erica

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet! I like all colors at Christmas!
Love your pic- you're so pretty! ♥

Musings from Kim K. said...

I love your sweet pastel colors and the pretty magic you make with them!

Jean Knee said...

those colors are so pretty and you've used them well. I used some pink in my Christmas crafts too this year ;)

vivian said...

I love the pinks of christmas! but I tend to go more in the more traditional colors, well really more of a cranberry and sage green. I think. anyways.. I like too much of everything.. its crazy!
I hope you had a great thanksgiving Diane. Ours was hectic and full of family. what more could we want?
have a great week my friend
xoxo
vivian

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Hi Diane! So great to see you still creating your beauties!

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

You have the cutest creations!

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Such fun! I too love both....traditional colors and soft pastels.