Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Secret to my Handcrafted Snow Globes

Oh yes I have a little secret...
I've been working on some mini Snow Globes...

I happen to have found a bag of glass salt shakers
 at my local Thrift a few months back.

And I've got plenty of mini Bottlebrush Trees 
So then all thats left is some "SNOW"


It's all about the Snow!
What's a snow globe without snow!


Instead of using up all my MIca to fill
my Globes I used Epsom Salt
and it works and looks wonderful!
Believe me it sparkles just like snow!

And another good thing is I can purchase
a bag of salt at my local 99cents store!


So once I get a few more made and in my Etsy Shop
I plan on making more for gifts.

Always looking for a unique and inexpensive
handcrafted idea for Christmas Gifts
and this is gonna work for me!

Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving~

10 comments:

Laurie Duncan said...

These are just so cute and clever! :)

Margaret said...

Those are adorable! And what a great idea using epsom salts! Happy Thanksgiving!Maggie

Shirley Hatfield said...

Those are adorable! I am so drawn to little tiny things...I may have to make some next year for neighbor gifts...I like to set a budget and see what I can do for that amount...it's a lot of fun!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

These are so precious. I need to get busy crafting, too! The Epsom salts work great and I love the salt shakers. Happy Thanksgiving! Hugs, Diane

Musings from Kim K. said...

Brilliant and so pretty!!

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Oh so cute, Diane! ♥

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Oh my, they are so precious!

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

These are so pretty and cute!! Happy Thanksgiving!! xo Holly

Jean Knee said...

that's a great idea and it really does look just like snow. love those sweet shakers

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Love these darlings!