Sunday, December 7, 2014

First Week In December

I've only a bit of Christmas Bling
going on at my house all In my Studio so far!




Been busy photographing and selling
Vintage Christmas....
Listing goodies In my Etsy Shop and E-bay!


We had an Early Saturday Morning 
Breakfast with Santa with two of our Grands~


And a Crazy over the Top Decorated House
That was Open to the Public Inside and Out!
My daughter and I visited last night!


This very large Live tree..
The pine smell was incredible 






Oh and a beautiful Display at a local Church
Included a live manger scene!


What a crazy first week of December
and how about you?

oxox

8 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Looks like some FUN with all the crafting and such. Cute photo of your grands & santa.
warmly,
deb

Laurie Duncan said...

Wow! Those lights and tree look amazing! I've been busy baking and crafting! :)

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

So much eye candy! We have 3 birthdays over the holidays so I try to keep the Christmas busies low as far as parties and such. That's easy though because I'm a homebody! ♥

vivian said...

wow! imagine that electric bill!
but awesome!
busy first week here. busy second week to follow! lol!
have a great day dear Diane!
xoxo
vivian

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Joseph sure looks a lot older than Mary! haha Thanks for the tour ...Amelie and Know look adorable. I love how Knox is looking up at Santa!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What beautiful lights and fun things to do! And I always love seeing your pretty creations! Happy holidays, Diane

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Oh my gosh that's a cute picture of the Grands with Santa! I love how he's looking up at him.
Happy Holidays!
Erica :)

Linda said...

Beautiful treasures and photos. Merry Christmas. :)