Sunday, December 28, 2014

My Christmas 2014


Our Table-Top Noble-Fir


Getting Ready for a Christmas Feast~


A wreath I put together this Year~


A Thrift-Shop Rescue~


Wonderful Packages arrived in the Mail~


Decorations throughout the House~


My Studio Pink Christmas Tree 
Just for Girls~


Our Pixie/ Elf Tree~


Grand-Kid Friendly Christmas Village




Little Pixies peeking out from my China Hutch


Another view of the Holiday Village~


Garland on my Mantle~


Mantle garland


The Grands set-up
the Dollhouse Christmas Tree


Wishing you all a Very Happy New Year..

10 comments:

vivian said...

LOve all your decorations Diane! I have my reindeer that you sent me up in my office. I love him!
and now we face a new year. Its gonna be a great one!
xoxo

Laurie Duncan said...

Wonderful Christmas decor, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :)

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Loved seeing your Christmas decor!
Happy New Year!
warmly,
deb

Diane Lynn said...

Love all your decorations, but my favorite is the elf tree. So cute! Happy New Year!

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Enjoyed seeing all your cute decorations!! I love your pixie tree!! And the village is soo cute too!! Happy New Year!! xo Holly

Blessed Serendipity said...

Happy new year to you! I love your decorations.

xo Danielle

Jean Knee said...

Merry Christmas Diane. When you deck the halls you REALLY deck those halls!

Gloria said...

Very festive and darling! I bet the grands love spending time at their grandma's house. :)Thanks for sharing the beautiful images with us.

Happy New Year!

Blessings to you, Gloria

Musings from Kim K. said...

Catching up on blog posts. So many pretty pictures. Your pixie tree and your putz houses are just delightful. Of course, you know I love your sweet dollhouse too. Wishing you a crafty and creative 2015!!

Shirley Hatfield said...

I missed this post, but I am sure happy to see it tonight...such a treasure trove of vintage goodies! Thank you for sharing all your fun decorations!