Saturday, January 31, 2015

February Crafting

I have had so much going on
and updating my Blog
just went further and further down
to the bottom of my 
"To Do List"
Forgive me girls I'm gonna
promise not to leave you 
hanging like that again!
So let me share a few things that I've been doing!




This sweet Nancy Ann Doll
was really a bit pitiful... her hair was thinning
her dress was just kind of plain
so I gave her a bit of a re-do
adde some hair, gave her a crown
blinged up her dress a bit
And now she is 
"The Queen of Hearts"

And then I worked on some Valentine Paper Posies
and Filled up my Etsy Shop!


I Love working with Pinks & Reds!


I still have a lot more supplies
on my Studio work surface...


So I've got the glue gun plugged in and ready for Action!


Hope your spending your Saturday 
doing what makes you Happy...
Have a Wonderful Weekend whatever you do...


Big Hug & Kisses
Love,

8 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Happy to see a new post and your sweet creations! The bunny is darling.
Sister has rectal cancer...found out in December...
I hope you are doing well!
warmly,
deb

Teresa Schubert said...

Diane,
I think the little Nancy Ann doll is adorable, nice redo! Love the little posies also. I just love the red and pinks together also and am always saying that I'm going to do my bedroom in this combo one day but my husband says he's not ready to live in a bordello, hehe!! MEN ;-)
hope you have a lovely weekend,
Teresa,
sugar, spice and whatever's nice

vivian said...

crafting for valentines day is so much fun. my craft table is buried in red pink and white! I love that heart trim that you show in one of your pictures, really cute!
cut pic of you and your grandgirl too!
happy sunday
xoxo
vivian

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Love it all��

Laurie Duncan said...

Very pretty, the doll turned out adorable! :)

Musings from Kim K. said...

Such a sweet dolly transformation. I swear Valentines is YOUR holiday, but then I see all the amazing things you create at Easter and I'm convinced every holiday is YOUR holiday.

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

So many cute pinks and reds!! Loving the colors too! :) Your Nancy Ann doll looks so cute in her new dress and crown! :) Have a lovely week! xo Holly

Curtains in My Tree said...


We are all busy out here in blogland also. I am through with sales for the winter so need to clean and I mean clean my house.

It's very cold here in central Missouri and still a little snow and I love being home on cold snowy days to play with all my finds.

Hope you get back to us soon

Janice