Sunday, March 29, 2015

Angel That Got Her Wings


The story about the  "Little Birthday Angel"


I came across this Musical Angel splendid indeed...
The only problem was at sometime in her life
she took a spill!


But she still looked to have more life in her...
The music worked and she spins around playing
"Happy Birthday To You"

What's an Angel to do with a Broken Wing?


She sat on my Art table while I pondered a fix!

Then the other day when I went to Joann's for the glue sticks
I found these... yes "Angel Wings"

A beautiful pair of Sheer Wings!
The Up-Cycle began... added a mini gold glitter garland
to disguise the break and  upon closer
investigation I noticed a few chips on the flowers
applied a few for-get-me-nots in multi colors


 This sweet Vintage Angel is ready to Find a New Home


So if your anything like me and you spot a
darling figurine that has suffered a bit of damage..
Give it some thought I'm sure with a little love
and a Glue-Gun you too can 
be an Up-cyle Queen!




10 comments:

Terra said...

Up-cycle Queen is a royal title indeed and the little angel is able to fly again, thanks to you.

Margaret said...

Oh my goodness! She has been born again! She's such a beauty! Maggie

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Oh my goodness! You've made her even more charming than she was when you found her, Diane! I've got so many Lefton angels with chipped or missing wings, and I would never have thought to give them a new pair. I may have to give our local JoAnn Fabrics a visit to see if they've got wings. Have a great week!

vivian said...

OH sooo sweet!! you saved her! she is darling. loved seeing the little video too. Have a great day Diane!
xoxo

Laura Adams said...

That angel is adorable!

Musings from Kim K. said...

She's just precious and I'm glad she was rescued. She's better than ever!

Laurie Duncan said...

Love this, great way to make her new again! :)

Jean Knee said...

she's beautiful

Patti said...

Now, she reminds me of a little girl playing dress-up! She is happy to sing now!

Cassie said...

I have her on my dresser at this moment! It was a birthday present ages and ages ago when I was a little girl. It is one of my most treasured items. I always love when I see items like this come home to others.