Monday, March 16, 2015

Let Spring Begin

I hope it's beginning to look more and more
like Springtime in your neck of the World~

I have been on overload... since starting to work for a
new Real Estate Company it's really put
a damper on my creative Studio time..



In fact I've had this piece sitting on my work table
 just waiting for completion....
It's DONE!!

Using authentic Vintage Peeps and a
vintage plastic buggy to give it 
a Whimsical Appeal

Added to my Etsy Shop and a couple
 other Spring Fling goodies



Don't you just love all the colors of Spring?

Have a Great Week~

9 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Darling as always!!!
Have you thought about having your own real estate company??? Hubby started his own company YEARS ago and wondered why he waited so long to do it!!
warmly,
deb

vivian said...

so darn cute!! I kept bidding on ebay for little chicks.. and some dumb bunny kept over bidding me! lol! I did manage to get three cream colored ones and that will do for this minute! lol!
have a great week Diane!
xoxo
vivian

Margaret said...

Your blog is one big bunch of happy Spring! Hugs to you!

Teresa Schubert said...

Diane,
I Think it's precious, I love that you use real vintage items, I think that makes it more special! Hope your having a blessed and less hectic week ;-)
Teresa
sugar, spice and whatever's nice

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

So cute!
I'm glad you got some studio time, Diane!
I'm a crafting machine these days and enjoying having some spending money.
:)
My crocuses are in full bloom and now my grape hyacinths and blooming.
Take care!

Musings from Kim K. said...

I just love all your sweet creations. It's been so much fun to see it all on Instagram too!

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Your creations are always so sweet!!! Hope you have a lovely day! xo Holly

Laurie Duncan said...

So cute! We were having great weather, but it got cold again. Still, it's not so bad, I know winter is almost over. :)

Curtains in My Tree said...

we all need a job to support our spending habits or anyway I do.
So glad spring is almost here

love seeing your pretties