Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Supplies...Bump Chenille, Crepe Paper and glue....



When I get busy and start creating in my Studio..
the supplies are pulled out from every drawer...
every box and then my work table is a mess!


A Creative Mess....
When I finish I try and get everything back in order
so once again my slate is clean...
These are a few of the the things I worked on...


A Happy Birthday Banner...


Birthday Diorama...


Posy Paper Birthday Girl!


Wedding Collage.....


Independence Kitty....

And then I go to my "Big Girl Job"
full of Paper work Contracts and negotiations
It too is Creative but in different ways...

How do you get Creative?


6 comments:

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

O My! All are all so sweet! Adorable!

Hugs,
Debbie

vivian said...

ohh! I always love your creations! Ive not been very creative lately. Ive not made anything new.. but I will soon.. I have a couple things wanting to get out of my head! lol!
have a great week my friend
xoxo
vivian

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Very sweet creations Diane!
warmly,
deb

Margaret said...

They take my breath away! So beautiful! So paper at home and paper at work...no matter where you go you are knee deep in paper! Sending hugs! Maggie

Musings from Kim K. said...

I could just sit in your studio and admire all your lovely crafting supplies. Such beautiful and sweet creations.

HollyC said...

Look at all of your beautiful crafts! The Birthday Diorama is just the cutest! You have been so busy. I love how organized you are. Love the pink muffin tin. I bought some vintage muffin tins several months ago but haven't painted them yet. I must get things crossed off of my to-do list. Have a wonderful night!