Sunday, July 5, 2015

Goodbye June Hello July

Just amazing how fast time is flying by!


I have been hitting a few Estate sales..
finding some small treasures...


I've been working with a darling couple
on a hunt to buy their first home
it's taken up most of my weekends..
The good news I have found them a house they will call Home!




Little bits of Vintage Christmas a
A Box of Vintage Cake Decorations asking $3
but it was close to closing offered them $2
SOLD!



Lot's of Happy Goodies!


And we had a couple June Birthdays!
These two Grands 7 and 5 
Where does the time go?


Now this 4th of July Holiday weekend I've been able
to sneak in some Studio Creative Time~


Bought this darling corner shelf $15 Thrift Store Treasure so a 
whole lot of rearranging is going on in my Studio right now...
Yikes!!


Hope you're enjoying your 4th...
Hugs from California,



7 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

You've had some wonderful finds. How nice to get some creative time in your studio too. Happy July.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Had a fun 4th :) Your finds are perfect for your sweet creations. Hubby has been busy also with buyers! Thankful!!!
warmly,
deb

vivian said...

I love all the happy little birthday goodies you found..especially that pink horse! so cute! my craft room is in serious need of sorting out and cleaning up... I'll get to in eventually. lol!
congrats on the house sale! and Have a great week
xoxo
vivian

Curtains in My Tree said...

I see your still buying adorable pink and blue and yellow goodies.I like the birthday candle holders and can remember as a child putting them on my sisters birthday cake.
I have not been to any sales for some time now and this makes me want to go

Yes our grand kids grow up fast,i can't believe I have a 12 and 11 year old now

L J Dogsmom said...

Summer flies past the quickest. I think small treasures are the best finds.

Nicolyndime said...

I just wanted to pop in to write you a quick note of thanks. Years and years ago, when I was only discovering that there were others on the internet who shared in my passions of estate sales, and vintage shabby crafts, I came across your blog. I was in awe over your lovely creations, and inspired by your blog. Today, as I finally leap into the blogging world of my own passions, I wanted to let you know how much of an inspiration you were and one of the blogs that I looked up to in order to give me that push to document and share what I love with the world. I can only hope that my blog will create a happy escape to others, as I so often check into your blog to do for me. Your cheerful and sweet vintage creations give my heart joy. Thank you for what you do!

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Wow love love your new treasures!!! I'm sure you will be able to create lots of adorable and cute things with them! Love the graphics on the pattern too! :) Happy new week! xo Holly