Monday, August 24, 2015

DollHouse Real Estate Hartfield Cottage

This week I put the Hartfield Cottage
up for Sale....


I love it's charm...and with the detail
in each room it was a charm to fill with miniatures..



The problem... is the size of my home... it's really very modest in size
and I already have 1 Dollhouse in my living room
and the 4th bedroom was one we had had a border
renting for sometime...
It was kind of necessary after my Cancer surgery and lack of
Insurance at the time we did what we had to do..

When our last roommate moved out we juggled
our finances and have had the house to ourselves...


And that's where the Hartfield Cottage has been
I have Family coming from Oregon for 
a visit and the extra/ guest room is filled... with Vintage delights

I'm having to make some decisions..
And this piece of Real Estate has been "SOLD"




all the furniture and dollies have been packed away...
Hartfield Cottage has been un-assembled and ready
to ship to Kansas...


Once I re-figure things around here who knows
maybe I'll run across another Dollhouse in my Travels~

Oh and FYI 2 Years Cancer Free!!


7 comments:

Margaret said...

Wonderful news about your cancer. That is what is most important. There are plenty more dollhouses in your future!

Laurie Duncan said...

Someone is going to have a wonderful new home for their dolls! I just have one dollhouse and have contemplated selling it when I thought we might have to move. But so far I still have it, and I really hope I can keep it. Congrats on being cancer free by the way! :)

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

WOW, already 2 years cancer free! I can't wait for that to be my sister...she has more chemo and then should be "free"...
Cute doll house. Business is slow for my hubby...he has nice listings...
warmly,
deb

Musings from Kim K. said...

2 years cancer free! I'm just thrilled for you. Someday, I hope another dollhouse is in your future (speaking from someone who has 9 of them). Keep on playing and creating!

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I'm sure the new owner of the dollhouse will be thrilled when it arrives! I'm trying to clear extra "junk" out of our house, too, and it's getting easier to part with things as I get older. Congratulations on 2 years of cancer free life, Diane!!

Patti said...

I'm happy to hear you are free of cancer, and that life is smoothing out for you and hubs. Your dollhouse will be loved!

Jean Knee said...

so happy for you Diane