Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Little Bits of Inspiration

A week ago when I hit a few Estate Sales
very late in the Day
I had to pick through what was left..


I found a Box of Gift wrap so I looked through
 and found some great Vintage Papers!
Bits of Vintage Cake decorations
and these 3 vintage children's cookie cutters


And at the second sale I found this Box of Heart
Pie-tins and just loved the time worn hot mitt
also bought a Vintage yellow apron just forgot 
to include in my picture~


And I spent some time in my Studio
working on a couple different Custom Orders

"Birthday Posy Pocket"


And a Birthday Bunny Keepsake
for a Special "2" Year Old


I'm gonna try and delegate a little more Studio Time this Weekend~

And in a few weeks my Mom will be coming for a visit
and we have plans for a Birthday Celebration in her Honor!


Don't you just love this artist I found
a darling little Book called
"A Day of Your Own"
Your Birthday by Alice Low
Illustrated by Lisl Weil


This artist has illustrated many more books~
I'll be keeping my eye out for more~


Thanks for stopping by~
Hugs,


6 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

You just never know what you will find at the estate sales...of course, cute pockets...I should work in my craft room this week. Haven't done that for awhile.
warmly,
deb

acorn hollow said...

I love your posey pocket and great finds.
Cathy

Patti said...

This is a sweet post. You find the cutest things - and make even cuter things! Happy 2nd Birthday Celebration!!!

Shirley Hatfield said...

I needed to read something to get me excited about crafting again. You always make the sweetest things!

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Such a sweet post! Thank you!
Enjoy your mom. what a privilege to still have her.

Curtains in My Tree said...

It all screams your name all over it
your colors and all

The 2 year old Happy Birthday is adorable

I want to work in my studio this weekend also

I have never gone to an estate sale late in the day and found anything
I am one of those people who has to be first in line and pay full price LOL