Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Latest Michael's Finds

Wanted to take a few minutes
to share the fun finds from
Michael's Crafts this weekend....


Six Hot Pink Trees for a Bargain price!
$2.99 Happy Deals!


We also spotted these two Busts for
photographing my jewelry
the small pink burlap $2.99 and the little larger
grey burlap $4.99...


My Sister and Mom and a niece were in town this week so we
had loads of fun doing Thrift Shopping too!
Hope you had a Wonderful Labor Day...


Great Family Time...making Memories!



Hugs, 

8 comments:

acorn hollow said...

Great looking family! Looks like lots of goodies were found.
Cathy

Laurie Duncan said...

What fun! I love the pink trees!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

How fun to have your Mom & sister in town...Not ready to think about Christmas...
warmly,
deb

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I think Michael's had you in mind when they stocked those cute pink trees, Diane! I know you'll turn them into something sweet. You and your "girls" look so cute together with your pretty smiles! Fun times!

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Ooo! I'll have to look for those trees!

Anonymous said...

Hi sweet Diane! It's Debbie from Pink Roses and Teacups!! I am having problems with my blogger dashboard and can't do posts. :( I saw these pink trees. Awesome!! such pretty ladies!! Glad you had fun! xo

Curtains in My Tree said...

It's so nice when special family visits
Love your sweet little pink bottle brush trees just like mine LOL
I bought 2 packages

reclaimed dining table said...

I love all the pinks! How fun it is to be with the family.