Saturday, November 21, 2015

Christmas Crafting 2015

I always say I'm going to start 
my Christmas crafting earlier..


Really I do ....
but let me tell you what held me back this year!



It was the weather yes California has been
so dry and hot this year I just couldn't
bring myself to climb up into the attic!



I keep all my Christmas bins in the attic
right above our garage just the thought of
getting up in there was enough to 
keep me making excuses...


It was then that I again challenged myself
for the first few Holiday Goodies I'm going to
create I'll have to use supplies that I already
have access to in my Studio!



These two Pink Kittens were 
a recent find I gave them each a Ribbon
and Mercury Beads and then offered
them for sale in my Etsy Shop
 Happy to say they have found a NEW home!


All of my Holiday Dioramas have been
sold but I am in the Studio today working on a few more


All sorts of Crafting going on around here!


Added a few Pastel holiday Tags to my Shop,
one of my very first orders got lost in 
the mail that hasn't happened in a long time!

Oh yes and working on these
Whimsical Christmas Kitchy Kittens


 I hope I didn't bore with all these pictures
it's really been a bit of a struggle working Real Estate
and keeping my crafting going
but I love them both!

Hope you are having a Wonderful Weekend~

9 comments:

Rhonda said...

Your pictures are never boring! So fun to see what you've been up to, everything is darling!

Shirley Hatfield said...

I am so happy that your adorable creations find new homes via etsy! I have long been a fan of all the pink and pretty eye candy and little Christmas characters.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Fun to see this post and all the sweet creations you made!
Happy Thanksgiving.
warmly,
deb

Jane said...

Love the photos of all your wonderful crafty creations and your sweet finds! Hope you'll get some cooler weather soon!

Laurie Duncan said...

Every thing is so cute, especially those tags! We've had a lingering fall here which is great, but it makes it hard to get into Christmas. :)

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Your creations are absolutely magical, Dianne! I have very little pink in my home, but when I visit your blog I find myself enchanted by your pastel creations! Happy crafting!

Margaret said...

Beautiful as always! I can't believe you find the time since you are so busy! Happy Thanksgiving! Maggie

Musings from Kim K. said...

Pure Christmas magic! Love it all!

Curtains in My Tree said...


Girl
You did have a Hot summer and I know that attic was smokin LOL hot

I hope none of your treasures melted

Your sweet little creations are always adorable

I am blessed to have a house where the entire finished basement is my play studio. i leave most Christmas out year around, setting on shelfs etc
I just finished my shadow box creation which I'll show next post