Friday, April 8, 2016

It's a Birthday Party!

Kitschy Birthday Kittens


Well now that we've all put away our Easter Goodies..
I've decided to start working on some
Special Birthday Dioramas


I found these wonderful Large Birthday Cake Seals
and thats what started my inspiration....


And then I rummaged through all my jars and boxes
of trinkets in the Studio looking for
 all the pretty Pink Birthday bits and bobs...


But after finishing the first two.. I thought
lets add a splash of color ...
This little Grey Kitschy Kitten looks darling
in her Pink & Teal Crepe dress...
And they are all 3 Ready to Party!
I'm hoping to steal a little creative time this weekend
I'll keep you posted
Hope you all have a Wonderful Weekend!

10 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Very sweet birthday kitty's. LOL...I'm going to be 61 this month..next year I can "retire" !!!
warmly,
deb

Shirley Hatfield said...

I just love your darling kittens!! I felt like it was a birthday party just for me! You have such a knack for putting all those bits and bobs together.

Margaret said...

Wow those are so lovely!

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Those adorable birthday kitties are sure to make somebody's birthday extra special. Sooooo sweet!

vivian said...

cuteness abounding here! I love your birthday kittens! I need to think about putting easter away.. just thinking.. no action! lol!
have a great sunday
xoxo
vivian

Laurie Duncan said...

They're adorable and those cake seals are so sweet! :)

Bohemian said...

Delighted to have found your Blog this Evening... Loving your Creativity and the Images are so Inspiring! Now... to peruse your Archived Posts! *winks* Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

Jean Knee said...

Those are just perfect for a little girl's birthday!

Gabreial said...

These are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your tea cup exchange.
Marilyn