Friday, August 19, 2016

Keepsake Banners In My Shop

Has we head into mid August the nights are starting to cool down..


Which means I have way more energy to work in my Studio
Now I just have to find more time.. I have so many ideas and
projects had done...


I guess the crafting time takes a backseat
especially when my Real Estate Business is busy..
I must say I feel torn at times but I just
don't have enough time in the day..


I have been fortunate to be working in a Beautiful 55+
Gated Mobile Home Community listing and Selling Homes
take a peek of a few of my recent sales..


This home has outstanding mountain views!
And a upgraded Kitchen..




Isn't the Community Pool to die for?


My Brand "New Listing"
I'll be Holding an Open House this Sunday
Imagine real hardwood floors and a traditional 
wood-burning fireplace!
It's crazy what can be done in a mobile Home..
There are some mobile Homes in Malibu that in the 80's
sold for $60,000 now they go for a$1,000,000
A real nice way to simplify your life and size down~

Hope you enjoy your Weekend


8 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Darling kitty banner :) WOW that is a lovely "retirement" home!
I hope you sell it at your open house!
warmly,
deb

Curtains in My Tree said...


Oh I could live by that pool and splash everyday LOL
It's beautiful
Glad your busy selling however I know you need time to do your creating also.
Which I love to see

Theresa said...

CUTEST Banners:) Love the pool! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Oh the banners are beautiful!
I would love living there...and that pool is beautiful, too!

vivian said...

I always love seeing your fluffy banners! always so pretty. Looks like your realtor business is going well.. Love that pool!! I sure wouldnt want to take care of it though! lol! I hope you have great weekend. NOt sure what Ill be doing yet. I have plans, but they are all interchangeable. so who knows!
happy Day!
xoxo
vivian

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Beautiful and Original Creations as usual!

Summer said...

Very beautiful crafting ♥


summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

Bohemian said...

These Banners are absolutely Adorable! Dawn... The Bohemian