Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Summer Is Winding Down


I've really neglected my Blog
and to be honest it's not because I have 
been playing all Summer..
It's been work thats kept me from blogging..


But when I get a little down time mostly in the evenings 
You can find me in my Home Studio..
Getting my creative juice flowing..

My friend was holding an Estate sale right in
the Mobile Home Park I sell homes in
and I bought a stack of Vintage magazines
Thats where this Doll Ad came from..



I'm always running out of Vintage Birthday Seals for my projects
so I decided to scan some of my favorites
and print them out on heavy card stock
add a bit of glitter
and now I've got no excuse not to get busy!


I'm working on this little Kitschy Kitten
I hope to have her completed this weekend..


Oh yes remember that Estate Sale where I bought the magazines?
Well thats where I found this lovely pair~


I hope you're having a good Summer and if you've got children
at home I know back to school is fast approaching
Remember to take some special time to reflect on the
things that make you Happy...
All work and no play makes a dull girl...





5 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Perfect idea to make copies of things to use for projects. I sure enjoy your cute creations.
warmly,
deb

LindaSonia Anyname said...

Love the Kitschy Kitten and the pipe cleaner girl up top. Sweet!!

Laurie Duncan said...

Looks like you're making good use of your down time! Cute kitty! :)

Margaret said...

Congratulations on being a busy beaver at work. I wish you so much success. As always, your creations are just amazing. I love them all! Maggie

Curtains in My Tree said...


Girl !

I have played all summer and just finished some shell projects this weekend.
I love to see your cute pretty creations and what you find.
Love the couple you got at the estate sale
If it wasn't for my cluttered studio I would be so lonesome LOL