Monday, October 24, 2016

Thrift Store Find

On my way home from the office
I popped into one of my favorite Thrift Stores
And that's where I found this little beauty...


She was nice and clean and when you wind up her
pedestal.. she plays music and spins around...
So all was good except she was missing
what ever it was she was originally holding...


So I decided the best thing to give her would be a PINK
Bottlebrush Christmas Tree and now she's ready
to be Sold off to my Etsy Shop!


I was so thrilled when a Post popped up the other day 
and incredibly talented Blogger with a quirky style
just did a new post it was so much fun to see
what she has done with her new home
if your not familiar with Corey well you must 
pop on over and check out her blog and tell her I sent you!
http://coreymoortgat.blogspot.com



I had a great time last week my Sister Carrie came to
visit from Oregon and my younger sister Mary and our 3 husbands
 had a Saturday night with good food music, dancing and games



Well back to my late nite crafting...
have a Great week!

5 comments:

acorn hollow said...

Such a pretty group of ladies! Love your find and the bottle bush tree seems perfect.
Cathy

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

I love your little angel, the pink tree was a perfect addition.

Margaret said...

What an awesome photo of you and your sisters! How special. And that angel!!! Oh my goodness!

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

We had a blast together - I love your angel!

Jean Knee said...

How are you Girl? I love seeing all your sweet things 🙂