Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Its Summertime in California!


We live North of Los Angeles
closer to the Pacific Ocean and we have
had many a foggy mornings....
but by around noon the sun is Out!

I'm pretty fair skinned so I don't do much sunbathing
and if I do venture to the coast a hat is a good thing to have.
The other day I stopped into this great little 
Thrift Shop and I picked myself up this darling hat.
The brim is unusual you can actually tweak it
and shape it! Cute?


Mornings on the weekend I'm enjoying
a cup of coffee and good read out on the Patio


I just love all the blooming flowers 
in the Garden


I'm filling up vases
all over the house!



And of course I'm still out there doing 
some treasure hunting

Jadeite Vase to add to my collection!


And the Fourth of July with 
Family, Friends and Food!


Not your typical July BBQ
Hubby decided to do slow cook pork roast,
homemade beans and rice and all the fixings!



I hope your all having a wonderful Summer
making sure to enjoy the warmer longer days.
Stay Safe my friends oxox


2 comments:

Theresa said...

OH GIRL, I love that hat! What a fun find! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Your home is so wonderful and inviting - I love spending time on your porch when I visit!