Friday, March 25, 2022

Well hello out there in cyberspace ...
Anyone there anymore? Did you miss me??
Do you remember me?

Its been way to long since I did a Post on My Blog
Truth be told I was kinda locked out of it,
things changed with Blogger and I was stumped
on how to get back into my Blogger platform..

I tried numerous times and no luck.
But then today, yes just today my sister from Cottage Cozy called
me and said "you've got some very strange comments on your Blog"
Ok I thought let me try again I got out my trusty password book
and re-logged in and BAM! it worked so here I am back at it!

Of course a lot has happened in the world in my life since my last post
But let's skip to the good part!

I desperately wanted to share my recent Marketplace Find!
And I have to find like mind people that would
think like myself these are the cutest little Easter
Honeycomb baskets!


It always amazes me how any of these paper ornaments have survived
over the years. Very happy someone somewhere did treat them with
care so that people like us could treasure them once again!



I bought just 6 the seller had more, but keeping within my budget
and my Easter Tub down to one! 
I resisted the temptation... was definitely hard!
Well they arrived today in the mail!

each one stamped JAPAN
I knew you would like them!



Well It looks like Ive got some work to do on my
Blog to really make it working they way it used to
I plan on figuring that out. And I will keep posting
so please lets get this community ok like-mind
individuals back together again.




Wish Me Luck




4 comments:

acorn hollow said...

So glad to see you post! those baskets are darling I just love them.
I would be so tempted to get the rest of them good for you for good control
keep blogging
Cathy

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Glad you have worked out the kins - at least enough to leave this fun post!

The Recycled Romantic said...

So happy to see you back! Love those baskets! I do love vintage decorations. The nostalgia of them. They are so precious and fun. Looking forward to reading your next post. Don't stay away too long!

LauraV said...

I miss ALL the blogs, seems like no one blogs anymore, its all Tik Tok and Instagram. Yes I know I'm 2-3 yrs late!